Bitcoin & Altcoins Charts Replace. BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, XLM, NEO, EOS & Capitulation Timeframe - TA

I am going over my shareable charts as I've up up to now some and recreated the litecoin chart as many have been requesting. I cowl bitcoin and what number of days earlier than we attain the ring of capitulation.

  Cryptocurrencies 5amld

Keep checking the group the part of my channel as I will probably be making new publish as I create new charts.

BITCOIN BLACK

https://www.youtube.com/user/OPTICALARTdotCOM/community

To entry my charts requires a past donation of $20. you'll have entry to all earlier, present and future charts. simply e mail again after you donate and I'll ship you my net site handle to entry charts. All of my charts are shareable so you may watch them actual time and you can too save them as your individual so as to add in your individual indicators. If you will have any points copying the coin addresses simply e mail me and I'll ship them to you.

If you will have a problem copying coin handle simply shoot me an e mail.

As for coin addresses for donations, you could find that information additive down or for those who desire PayPal, you may ship to this e mail handle: opticalart3d@gmail.com

BTC:

3GqX4XBy4Zvhi3FhAwfCE8Jucux6kuftrQ

ETH:

0x27403C81Fa5839d2B9088C208D946A401CBB6bcb

LTC:

MWppZqk7FEuh1SafrZooRdaw6kTMAV3Dah

BCH:

qzael8uwnkxwp2d46aml4vvqq0h0037wvvt0f8eyvx

XRP:

rw2ciyaNshpHe7bCHo4bRWq6pqqynnWKQg

2321848283

My e mail: opticalart3d@gmail.com

bitcoin, BTC, ETH, LTC, litecoin, ethereum, XRP, ripple, XLM, NEO, EOS, capitulation, 2019, July, August, Price, ranges, highs, lows, targets, ranges, charts, optical artwork, tradingview, buying and merchandising view, when to purchase, when to promote, how excessive, how low, value projection, technical evaluation, TA, altcoins, alt cash, drop, pump, dump, crash, bull run, bear market, bullish, bearish, bull market, ranges, assist, resistance


Bitcoin & Altcoins Charts Replace. BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, XLM, NEO, EOS & Capitulation Timeframe - TA
Bitcoin & Altcoins Charts Replace. BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, XLM, NEO, EOS & Capitulation Timeframe - TA

Post a Comment

0 Comments